|Study program||Management and information systems|
|Teachers||Srđan M. Krčo, Dušan M. Barać|
|Associates||Aleksandar R. Milić|
Theoretical and practical teaching: Techniques and technology of wireless transmission. Mobile operating systems, development platforms and environments. Methodology of application development of mobile business. Models of knowledge and information management in mobile environments. Web services in mobile environment. Context- Aware Systems. Security, scalability, and reliability of mobile and wireless networks. Mobile education. Mobile cloud computing. Trend analysis in the mobile business. Wearable computing. Gamification applications. Adaptive mobile computing. Embedded systems. Pervasive computing. Context -aware computing. Crowdsourced mobile computing. Nomadic computing. Object recognition. Smart spaces and intelligent environments. Mobile grid. The management of digital identities in a mobile environment. Mobile business applications. Quickly placing mobile applications using web technologies. Framework for integration with smart devices. Analysis and optimization of interaction with the user. The development of applications based on web API. The utilization of cloud storage/data processing. Advanced aspects of security applications. Analysis of operational data applications. Integration with mobile payments. Legal aspects of the mobile applications development – license library, alignment architecture. The use of mobile technology identification. Implementation cloudlet and weblet.
1. E-resoruces from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
2. М. Despotović-Zrakić, V.Milutinović, A. Belić (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
3. S.Conder, L.Darcey, Android Wireless Application Development Volume II: Advanced Topics (3rd Edition), Addison-Wesley, 2012.
4. D.Siewiorek, A. Smailagic, Thad Eugene Starne, Application Design for Wearable Computing, Morgan and Claypool Publishers, 2008.
5. J. Barbosa, F. Dillenburg, G. Lermen, A.Garzão, C. Costa, J.Rosa, Towards a programming model for context-aware applications, Computer Languages, Systems & Structures, 38 (3) 199–213, Elsevier, 2012.
6. H. Dinh, C. Lee, D. Niyato, P.Wang, A survey of mobile cloud computing: architecture, applications, and approaches, Wireless communications and mobile computing, 13(18), 1587–1611, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
7. P. Yua, X. Maa, J. Caob, J. Lua, Application mobility in pervasive computing: A survey, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 9(1), 2-17, Elsevier, 2013.
8. K. Elgazzar, S. Hassanein, P. Martin, DaaS: Cloud-based mobile Web service discovery, Pervasive and Mobile Computing, Elsevier, 2013.
9. F. Resatsch, Developing and Evaluating Near Field Communication Applications, Ubiquitous Computing, Springer, 2010.
10. M. Milutinović, A. Labus, V. Stojiljković, Z. Bogdanović, M. Despotović-Zrakić, Designing a mobile language learning system based on lightweight learning objects, Multimedia Tools and Applications, DOI: 10.1007/s11042-013-1704-5, 2013.