|Study program||Management and Information Systems|
|Academics||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić
|Associates||Aleksandar R. Milić
Lectures and practical exercises: To introduce students to the latest research in the field of Internet technology. Advanced models and software architecture in the Internet environment. Modeling and business process reengineering. Advanced design techniques of web applications. Advanced design techniques of web applications. Interoperability and integration of information systems. Advanced aspects of safety, security, scalability and reliability of Web applications. Comparative analysis of the framework for application development. The management of digital identities. Technology for information integration. Semantic web. Ontologies. Advanced technologies for vizelizaciju data in web applications. Architecture optimization and application performance. Complex web services. Advanced concepts of web programming. Developing applications on cloud computing infrastructure. Analysis of the results of the most current international projects in this field.
The aim of the course is to enable students for independent scientific and professional work in the field of Internet technology.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- M.Despotović-Zrakić, V.Milutinović, А.Belić (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
- J. Jackson, Web Technologies: A Computer Science Perspective , Pearson Education, 2011.
- V.Sugumaran, J.Gulla, Applied Semantic Web Technologies, CRC 2012.
- B.Porebski, K.Przystalski, L.Nowak, Building PHP Applications with Symfony, CakePHP, and Zend Framework, Wiley 2011.
- W.Maya, G.Lausen, A uniform framework for integration of information from the web, Information Systems, 29(1), 59–91, Elsevier 2004.
- D.Duggan, Service-Oriented Architecture, Chapter in Enterprise Software Architecture and Design: Entities, Services, and Resources, 207–358, John Wiley & Sons Inc, 2012,.
- R.Buyya , C.Vecchiola , S.T.Selvi, Advanced Topics in Cloud Computing, Chapter in Mastering Cloud Computing: Technologies and Applications Programming, 373–427, Morgan Kaufman, 2013.
- R. Hervás, J.Bravo, Towards the ubiquitous visualization: Adaptive user-interfaces based on the Semantic Web, Interacting with Computers, 23 (1), 40–56, Elsevier, 2011.
- R.Karunamurthy, F.Khendek , R.Glitho, A novel architecture for Web service composition, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 35 (2), 787–802, Elsevier, 2012.
- M.Despotović-Zrakić, D.Barać, Z.Bogdanović, B.Jovanić, B.Radenković, Web-based Environment for Learning Discrete Event Simulation, Journal of Universal Computer Science, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 1259-1278, 2012.
- M. Milutinović, A. Labus, V. Stojiljković, Z. Bogdanović, M. Despotović-Zrakić, Designing a mobile language learning system based on lightweight learning objects, Multimedia Tools and Applications, 2013.