|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Study group||E-business technologies|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Dušan M. Barać, Srđan M. Krčo|
|Associates||Dušan M. Barać, Aleksandar R. Milić|
Lectures: Introduction. The techniques of wireless transmission. Mobile and wireless networks. LTE technologies and standards. Design of wireless networks. IEEE 802.11 series of standar. WiGig specification. Overview of applications of mobile business. Customizing business applications with mobile devices. The development of advanced mobile applications. The development of multiplatform applications. Internet and mobile applications. Platform for the realization of mobile and web services. Security, scalability, and reliability of mobile applications. Models of management of knowledge and information in mobile environments. Mobile cloud computing. Internet of Everything. Context-aware computing. Wearable computing – examples of use. Gamification and serious games – review and use in business applications. Augmented reality – examples of use. Mobile biometrics. Mobile applications and social media. Mobile devices of special purpose. Pervasive computing. Omnipresent computing. The future of mobile business.
Practical exercises: Design of wireless networks. Framework for developing mobile applications. Tools for acceleration of the development of mobile applications. Manipulation of multimedia records in Android. Моbile jQuery. Use of QR codes in Android mobile applications. Work with RFID and NFC technologies in Android mobile applications. Work with 2D and 3D graphics in Android. The development of games for mobile devices. Using sensor systems in Android. Using the system for recording the image / sound in Android. Using web services in mobile applications. The advanced interface elements for quick access to functionality of Android applications. Optimization of the application for various types of devices. Techniques to optimize utilization of hardware resources. Testing the application. Security of mobile applications. Putting applications on publicly available application store. The development of mobile games in Units3D enviroment.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- Despotović-Zrakić M., Milutinović V., Belić A. (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
- R. Meier, Professional Android 4 Application Development, 2012.
- W.M. Lee, Beginning Android Application Development, 2011.
- R. Rodger, Beginning Mobile Application Development in the Cloud, John Wiley & Sons, 2011.
- M. L Murphy, The Busy Coder’s Guide to Advanced Android Development, ISBN: 978-0981678054, CommonsWare, LLC, 2011.
- S.Conder, L.Darcey, Android Wireless Application Development Volume II: Advanced Topics (3rd Edition), Addison-Wesley, 2012.
- H.Guihot, Pro Android Apps Performance Optimization, Apress, 2012.
- D.Siewiorek, A. Smailagic, Thad Eugene Starne, Application Design for Wearable Computing, Morgan and Claypool Publishers, 2008.