|Study program||E-business and system management|
|Study group||E-business technologies|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Srđan M. Krčo|
|Associates||Aleksandar R. Milić|
Lectures: Introduction in Cloud computing. Virtualization of resources. Standards in cloud computing-у. Projectingcloud infrastructure. Private, public and hybrid cloud. Infrastructure like a service. Platform like a service. Software like a service.Managing cloud infrastructure. Services for collecting, researching, processing and using big data in e-business (Big Data). Parallel and distributed researching of data. Map reduce algorithm. Safety in cloud environment. Managing with risk specifies of projecting business processes of е-business on cloud infrastructure. Development applications in e-business in cloud computing environment. Migration from traditional to cloud infrastructure. Examples of using cloud computing services in е-business company. Examples of using in a science and education.
Practical exercises: Practical teaching, Other forms of study, Study research work of Software for managing with cloud infrastructure. OpenStack. Molding data for unrealistic database. Introduction with Apache Hadoop framework for managing with big data. Work with Apache Hadoop distributed file system (HDFS). Work with Hadoop YARN tool for managing with resources in cluster and managing with execution of user’s request. Creating MapReduce program using Apache Pig tool. Development a applications of e-business using Amazon web services(aws), Google App Engine and Windows Azure services.
- E-resources from website en.elab.rs
- Despotović-Zrakić M., Milutinović V., Belić A. (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2013.
- Furht B. Escalante A. (Eds) Handbook of Cloud Computing, monografija, Springer publishing company, 2010.
- Dean J, Ghemawat S. MapReduce: Simplified Data Processing on Large Clusters, OSDI’04: Sixth Symposium on Operating System Design and Implementation, San Francisco, CA, December, 2004.
- White T., Hadoop: The Definitive Guide, O’Reilly Media, 2009.
- Buyya R, Broberg J., Goscinski A (Eds). Cloud computing Principles and Paradigms, Wiley 2011.