|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Radenković Božidar, Despotović-Zrakić Marijana,Bogdanović Zorica, Barać Dušan, Labus Aleksandra, Bojović Živko|
Design and implementation of distributed, reliable and scalable IPv4 and IPv6 computer network services in e-business (enterprise networking) with a hierarchical model architecture. Infrastructure of the physical layer. Network virtualization and link aggregation on the L2 layer. Methods for providing redundancy, reliability and load balancing on the L2 layer: STP, PVSTP and MSTP. Routing within and between autonomous systems, policy based routing. Packet filtering technologies. Stateless and Stateful firewall. Designing firewall at the application layer: Application Firewall, Application Proxy Gateway. Methods for mapping network addresses: NAT. The transport services of multimedia technology. Network services at the application layer. Static and dynamic load balancing algorithms. Proxy load balancing and redundancy at the application layer. VPN services for safely connecting remote users, sites and companies: Remote-Access, Intranet Site-to-Site, Extranet Site-to-Site. Network management: NTP, log analysis, MIB, SNMP, TR-069. Quality of service in computer networks: classes of services, queue management, methods for avoiding congestion, DiffServ architecture, IntServ architecture. Next generation networks. MPLS mechanisms for service convergence. Methods for measurement, analysis and improvement of performance in MPLS networks. VoIP protocols and services: SIP. VoIP applications: Asterisk, CallManager. Networks for the distribution of multimedia content: middleware platforms, headend. Software defined networks – concepts and architecture. Proactive, reactive, predictive models of software defined networks. Application Centric Infrastructure. Design and implementation of software defined networks. Methods for measurement, analysis and improvement of performances of computer networks and network services. Analysis of the results of the latest research with an overview of the most important references in the area Computer networks services in business.
The course aims to introducing students the methods and procedures for designing and implementation of computer networks services in e-business, as well as conducting independent scientific research in this area.
1. Раденковић Б., Деспотовић-Зракић М., Богдановић З., Бараћ Д., Лабус А., Електронско пословање, ФОН, 2015.
2. Despotović-Zrakić M., Milutinović V., Belić A. (Eds), High performance and cloud computing in scientific research and education, monografija, IGI Global, 2014.
3. Dioguardi G., Network Enterprises, Springer, 2010.
4. Cisco Enterprise Networks, http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/enterprise-networks/index.html
5. ONF, SDN Architecture Overview Version 1.1, са сајта www.opennetworking.org, 2014.
6. Bakshi, K., Considerations for SDN: Approaches and use cases, Aerospace Conference, 2013 IEEE
7. Lee, A.Y.; Modarressi, A.; Mohan, S.; Convergence of application services in next-generation networks; Communications Magazine, 2012.
8. Issarny V., Georgantas N.,Hachem S.,Zarras A., Vassiliadist P., Gerosa M.A.,Ben Hamida A.; Service-oriented middleware for the Future Internet: state of the art and research directions; Springer 2011.
9. Wen-Kang Jia; A Unified Unicast and Multicast Routing and Forwarding Algorithm for Software-Defined Datacenter Networks; IEEE Journal on selected areas in communications , December 2013.
10.S. S. Tax, D.Mc.Cutcheon, I. F. Wilkinson, P.B. Gustavson; The service delivery network (SDN) a customer-centric perspective of the customer journey; Journal of Service Research, 2013.