Laboratory for e-business was founded in 2001. on the initiative of Professor Bozidar Radenkovic.
Establishment of the laboratory had as the main motive promotion of scientific researching and educational work of teachers, assistants and students of Faculty of Organizational Science in the field of e-business and application of the Internet and mobile technology in business, as well as teaching at the undergraduate and post-graduate studies. Studies of e-business were first introduced in 2001. year in Faculty of organized sciences in Belgrade. At that time, a similar study program did not exist either in Europe or in the world. You can see in brochures how were organized specialist and master studies of e-business, respectively specialist studies of Internet technologies at that time: Postgraduate studies E-business 2001. and Postgraduate studies E-business 2003.
Laboratory for e-business as the primary business goal has improvement of business, scientific research and educational work in the field of application of ICT in business, as well as the designing of information systems in the Internet environment. The Laboratory’s work is based on the use of modern technology and permanent innovation.Directory of services of Laboratory for e-business
Activity in the area of electronic commerce is realized through a variety of services in the design and implementation of solutions for e-business and includes the following :
- Creating Internet Business Plans
- Creating Internet Marketing Plans
- Implementation of online shops
- Design and implementation of web sites and portals
- Design and implementation of sites for mobile devices
- Consulting on the design and implementation of CRM solutions
- Consulting in the procurement of computer and telecommunications equipment
- Consulting in the field of application of business intelligence in e-business
Field of e-learning involves the realization of business, specialist and professional courses through interactive exercises, simulation and demonstration, communication and collaboration. Available courses include:
- Business Courses: MS Office, MS Project, Open Office, and others.
- Specialized courses are organized in the fields of Internet technology, e-commerce, Internet marketing, mobile computing and other fields.
- Professional courses include training in the design of information systems, database administration, web programming, etc.
- E-learning activity includes consulting in the design and implementation of e-education system.
Beside courses, e-learning activity includes consulting in the design and implementation of e-education systems.
E engineering services primarily include software development and maintenance of business information systems. Services in the field of engineering and consulting services include:
- Web Design
- Development of the software packages
- Configuration and administration software
- Introduction of LAN and WAN
- Design of intranet computer networks
- The introduction of computer networks and connecting to the Internet
- Design and development of infrastructure for Cloud Computing
- Design and development of Cloud Computing services
Services in sector of telecommunications and Internet consulting services include the following areas:
- VoIP telephony
- Web Hosting
- Email Hosting
- wireless Internet
- mobile communications
Activities of the Laboratory for e-business in the field of Internet of Things include the organization of courses and consulting services in the field of:
- Consulting in the field of using Internet of Things
- Design and implementation of smart environments
- Consulting in procurement and connecting equipment
- The course of designing intelligent environments, working with hardware and software, operating systems, web services and mobile applications to manage smart environments
- The course of programming languages for the implementation of smart environments