|Study program||Information systems and management|
|Teachers||Božidar Lj. Radenković, Dušan M. Barać, Srđan M. Krčo, Vladimir D. Vujin, Aleksandra B. Labus|
Lectures and practical exercises: The methodology of scientific research in the field of internet of things. Internet technology of internet of things. Analysis standard of internet of things. Modeling the infrastructure of smart environments. Designing a wireless sensor network. Smart infrastructure management environment. Modeling and implementation services for the collection, storage, processing and use of data from the Internet of things using M2M platform and publicly available data from different sensors, actuators, and microcontrollers microprocessors. Connecting the read data from the sensors and applications. The development of web and mobile applications for managing internet of things in smart environments. The use of internet of things in the Internet business, education, medicine, government and transportation. Analysis of the results of the most current international projects in this field. Review and analysis of the most important references.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- Ј.P.Vasseur, A.Dunkels, Interconnecting Smart Objects with IP, Elsevier, Inc. 2010.
- D.Boswarthich, O.Elloumi, O.Hersent, M2M Communications A Systems Approach John Wiley & Sons, 2012.
- S. S.Iyengar, N.Parameshwaran,Vir V. Phoha, N. Balakrishnan, C.D.Okoye, Fundamentals of Sensor Network Programming Applications and Technology, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2011.
- L.Spaanenburg, H.Spaanenburg, Cloud Connectivity and Embedded Sensory Systems, Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, 2011.
- FP7 SENSEI deliverables: www.sensei-project.eu.
- Gluhak A., Krco S., Nati M., Pfisterer D., Mitton N., Razafindralambo T., A survey on facilities for experimental internet of things research, IEEE Communication Magazine, Volume: 49, Issue: 11. pp. 58 – 67, 2011.
- Z.Qian, R.Wang, Q.Chen, Y.Liu , W.Qin, IOT Gateway: Bridging Wireless Sensor Networks into Internet of Things, IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Embedded and Ubiquitous Computing, pp. 347-352, 2010.
- Srđan Krčo, David Cleary, Daryl Parker, Enabling Ubiquitous Sensor Networking Over Mobile Networks through Peer-2- Peer Overlay Networking, Computer Communications. Volume 28 Issue 13, pp. 1586-1601, 2005.