|Study program||Information systems and technologies|
|Teachers||Marijana S. Despotović-Zrakić, Zorica M. Bogdanović, Aleksandra B. Labus|
Theoretical and practical teaching methodology of scientific research in the field of e-learning. Classification of e -learning. E-education in the development of employees. Psychic aspects of ICT in education. Formal and informal learning. Standards in e-learning. Designing learning objects. Communication and collaboration in e -learning. Personalized and adaptive e-learning. Learning styles in e -learning. E-learning infrastructure. E -learning technologies. Educational software. Mixed learning. Education through the game. Mobile education. Student’s relationships management. The use of social networks in e -learning. System design of mobile education. Semantic annotation and semantic search of learning materials in e-learning. Problems and risks in the design and implementation of e-learning. Current trends in electronic education. Analysis of current scientific research in e -learning. The analysis of the most cited papers and current scientific research projects.
The aim of this course is to enable students for research work in the field of e-education, and the application of modern information and communication technologies in education.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- Milosavljević, G., Profesionalno obrazovanje na distancu, FON, 2000.
- Moore, M. G, William, G., Handbook of distance education, Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 2003.
- Despotović M., Razvoj metoda poslediplomskog obrzovanja na daljinu zasnovanog na Internet tehnologijama, doktorska disertacija, FON, 2006.
- Bogdanović Z., Poslovna inteligencija u adaptivnom elektronskom obrazovanju, doktorska disertacija, FON, 2011.
- M.Despotovic-Zrakić, A.Markovic, Z.Bogdanovic, D.Barac, S.Krco, Providing Adaptivity in Moodle LMS Courses, Educational Technology & Society Journal, Vol 15, Issue 1, pp 326-338, 2012.
- Despotovic-Zrakic M,Simic K,Labus A,Milic A,Jovanic, Scaffolding Environment for e-Learning through Cloud Computing, Educational Technology & Society, vol. 16, br. 3, str. 301-314, 2013.
- Bogdanović, Z., Barać, D., Jovanić, B., Popović, S. and Radenković, B. Evaluation of mobile assessment in a learning management system. British Journal of Educational Technology, Vol 45, Number 2, pp 231-244, 2014.