|Study program||Information systems and technologies|
|Teachers||Vojkan R. Vasković, Nenad D. Stefanović|
Theoretical and practical teaching: Methodologies and techniques for the management and analysis of business processes. Metric models of business system. Designing a model of the key identifiers of business process performance. Modeling business processes using Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN). Defining patterns to improve business processes. Business Model Innovation. Business Analysis. Re-engineering of business processes in e-business systems. Service-oriented architecture. Implementing complex web services. Process-oriented software development. The types of events, activities. Integration of business processes. Choreography and orchestration processes. Model business process automation. Process optimization. Analysis of the standard for modeling business processes. BPEL. Languages and notations for describing business systems.UML examples. UML activity diagram. Specification of the business domain, user requirements, business transactions. BPMN 2.0 in the example of e-business application. Tools for modeling business process. WebSphere Studio. Power Designer – examples. ebXML – examples. Modeling business processes in a cloud environment. Advanced topics in the area of modeling business process: asynchronous SOA, parallel activities, BPEL event management, error management, compensation process, SOA Callbacks and other. Analysis of the results of the current the most significant international projects in this field. Review and analysis of the most significant references.
- E-resources from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
- M.Havey, Essential Business Process Modeling, O’Reilly Media, 2005.
- T.Erl, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA): Concepts, Technology, and Design, Prentice Hall, 2005.
- M.Laguna, J. Marklund, Business Process Modeling, Simulation and Design, Second Edition, CRC Press, 2013.
- R.Ko, S.Lee, E. Lee, Business Process Management (BPM) Standards: A Survey, Business Process Management Journal, 15(5), Emerald Group Publishing Limited, 2009.
- M. Muehlena, M. Indulskab, Modeling languages for business processes and business rules: A representational analysis, Information Systems, 35 (4), 379–390, Elsevier, 2010.
- J.Solís-Martínez, J. Espada, B. G-Bustelo, J. Manuel, BPMN MUSIM: Approach to improve the domain expert’s efficiency in business processes modeling for the generation of specific software applications, Expert Systems with Applications, 41(4), 1864–1874, Elsevier, 2014.
- G.Redding, M.Dumas, A.Hofstede, A. Iordachescu, A flexible, object-centric approach for business process modelling , Service Oriented Computing and Applications, 4(3), 191-201, Springer 2013.
- P. Antunesa, D. Simõesb, L.Carriçob, J. Pinoc, An end-user approach to business process modeling, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 36(6) 1466–1479, Elsevier, 2013.