|Study program||Management and information systems|
|Teachers||Marijana S. Depostović-Zrakić, Aleksandar M. Marković|
|Associates||Aleksandar R. Milić|
Theoretical and practical teaching: Introducing students to the latest research in the field of modeling, simulation and virtual reality. Simulation tools. Simulation of continuous systems. Discrete event simulation. Intelligent systems in simulation. Simulation software: CSMP, GPSS and Simulink. Virtual reality. Medium in a virtual environment reality. Environment models. 2D and 3D modeling. Computer animation. Computer visualization. The application in science, education, business and other areas. Development and implementation of 2D and 3D models in software packages (AutoCAD, Blender, Maya, 3DStudioMax). Creating a virtual environment and the virtual world by using X3D technologies in Blender environment. Game modeling. Simulation-based games. Simulation and game development on the social networks.
1. E-resoruces from moodle.elab.fon.bg.ac.rs
2. B. Radenkovic, M. Stanojevic, A. Markovic, computer simulation, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Faculty of Transport, 2009
3. J. Banks, J.S. Carson II, B. L. Nelson, D. M. Nicol, Discrete-Event System Simulation (Fifth Edition), Pearson Education, Inc., 2010.
4. A. Zikic, B. Radenkovic, An application of GPSS/FON in teaching simulation, International journal of applied engineering education, 247-253, Great Britain, 1993.
5. A.M. Zikic and B. Lj. Radenkovic, The New Approach to Teaching Discrete Event System Simulation, International Journal of Engineering Education, Volume 12, Number 6, 1997.
6. D.L.Galli, Distributed Operating Systems, Concepts & Practice, Prentice Hall, 2000.
7. M.F.Shiratuddin, K.Kitchens, D.Fletcher, Virtual Architecture: Modeling and Creation of Real-Time 3D Interactive Worlds, Lulu Press, USA. 2008.
8. X3D International Standard, Information technology — Computer graphics and image processing — Extensible 3D (X3D) ISO/IEC 19775-1:201, 2013.
9. L. Ahearn, 3D Game Environments, Elsevier, Inc., 2008.
10. M.Despotović-Zrakić, D.Barać, Z.Bogdanović, B.Jovanić, B.Radenković, Web-based Environment for Learning Discrete Event Simulation, Journal of Universal Computer Science, ISSN 0948-695x, Online Edition ISSN 0948-6968, vol. 18, no. 10, pp. 1259-1278, 2012.
11. M.Despotović-Zrakić, D.Barać, Z.Bogdanović, B.Jovanić, B.Radenković, Integration of web based environment for learning discrete simulation in e-learning system, Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, Vol.27, pp.17-30, DOI: 10.1016/j.simpat.2012.04.008.